Please read the manual thoroughly before you use the Nautilus GPS.
Manual(EN)-Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS (2221 KB)
Manual(FR)-Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS (2768 KB)
Quick Start Guide to Activate Help
1) Open the dive cap by releasing the latch.
2) Press the blue button firmly until it clicks to power on the Nautilus GPS. It will now begin to search for a GPS lock.
3) Remove the antenna retainer and unfurl the antenna.*
4) Hold the red button for 5 seconds to begin distress transmission.
* Be cautious when removing antenna retainer. The antenna may spring out rapidly.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
or Call +1 (604)-241-1918