Nautilus GPS Manual & Support
Please read the manual thoroughly before using your Nautilus GPS.
Manual(EN)-Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS (1522 KB)
Manual(FR)-Nautilus Marine Rescue GPS (1525 KB)
Quick Start Guide to Activate Help
1) Open the dive cap by releasing the latch.
2) Press the blue button firmly until it clicks to power on the Nautilus GPS. It will now begin to search for a GPS lock.*
3) Remove the antenna retainer and unfurl the antenna.**
4) Hold the red button for 5 seconds to begin distress transmission.
* Two CR123 3V lithium batteries must be installed to operate the Nautilus GPS.
** Be cautious when removing antenna retainer. The antenna may spring out rapidly.
Nautilus GPS Mobile Programming App
Please contact us if you have any questions.
or Call +1 (604)-241-1918